VietnamCredit Information and Rating Company (VietnamCredit) operated as the first rating agency in Vietnam. We have worked with corporate credit profile since 1996.
VietnamCredit is an initial and independent unit with registration of corporate credit information and rating service in accordance with the Business Law and related regulations. Our objective and honest opinions are based on professional assessment methodology in the context of Vietnam economy.
The company groups are empowered with working spirit “Due diligence”. Besides our experts at different levels, we have a consulting board together with more than 50 credit specialists in Ha Noi office and Ho Chi Minh office as well. Moreover, VietnamCredit also maintains a nationwide network of coordinators and part-time employees.
VietnamCredit is an official and sole member of ASIAGATE (Asian Credit Information Gateway) in Vietnam.
History of foundation
- 1996: Started by a group of experts working for the government organization providing credit information service.
- 1999: Provided credit information by individuals
- 2001: Founded business entity for provision of credit information report services in Vietnam.
- 2004: Set up Vietnam Credit Information and Rating Company under the Business Registration No. 0102012079 dated on 13 April 2004 by Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment and the Tax Code No. 0101576368 with the trade name of C&R Vietnam, specializing in corporate credit information and rating on the hi-tech base in Vietnam.
- 2009: Changed the trade name of C&R Vietnam into VietnamCredit to match with the company strategies.
- DUE DILIGENCE
Objective - Vision - Mission
- The leading company in credit information in Vietnam
- The leading company in credit rating in Vietnam
- Corporate credit information and rating will become a dependent profession in Vietnam’s economic system.
- Vietnam Credit Index (VCI) will become a settlement credit index and the leading corporate index in Vietnam in response with international standards.
- Generating healthy business environment
- Reducing risks, promoting trade partnership and investment
- Increasing the economy transparency.